Fun with Pasta
Pasta is not only great for cooking but you can make lots of fun things out of it. Here are a few ideas… you will need an adult to help you.
- You will need some dried macaroni, string, PVA glue, paint and glitter
- In a paper cup mix some of your favourite paint colour with a little PVA glue.
- Use to paint the macaroni and then sprinkle with glitter. Leave to dry.
- When the paint is dry thread the macaroni onto a length of string and tie both ends together to make a necklace, or use a smaller piece of string to make a bracelet.
Pasta Picture Frame
- You will need an old picture frame, dried pasta shapes, PVA glue, paint and glitter
- Using the PVA glue, bush the pasta shapes with the glue and then stick onto the photo frame to cover it completely.
- Leave the pasta to dry. Once the glue has dried you can paint the pasta in your favourite colours.
- Sprinkle with glitter and leave to dry. Then all that’s left to do is pop in your favourite picture.